Slutty girls vs Sweetheart girls?

Guys would you chose a slutty girl who willing to have sex with you at a drop of a hat, Does not have much of a personality, and is not that nice. Or a sweetheart girl who has not had much sexual experience (virgin), wants to wait for a guy who she's in love and he is love with her. She has a kind and caring personality, and is really nice. I would personality choose the sweetheart girl. Whats your answer?

• I would chose the slutty girl.
  • I would choose the sweetheart girl.
  • I'm a girl/see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Given the fact that many guys have negative attitudes toward "slutty" women, and either prefer virgins or don't care if a woman is inexperienced, the preferred answer seems pretty obvious.

What's the point of this question? If it's to see if guys prefer promiscuous women or virgins, then you should keep all the attributes the same and have their sexual experience or attitude towards sex be the only difference. Giving all positive attributes to the virgin and all negative attributes to the "slut" makes it a really biased question.

What Girls Said 9

• Clearly there is nothing in between lol

• I'm not saying there is not. I'm just asking what would guys choose out of these two choices.

• This is so annoying. So if a girls not a sweetheart she's a slut? Or if a girls slutty, she can't be a sweetheart?

• No i'm just asking what guys would choose if these were the only choices.

• We really need to get over this tendency to group all women into only two camps: sluts and sweethearts/good girls. Where exactly does this line even get drawn? It's all so bloody arbitrary and it is really damaging to the way men and women interact with one another.

• I'm not saying that these are the only types of girls. I'm just asking what guys would choose if these are the two options.

• I wanted to be in love first but I love sex, only been with one guy but I will have sex with him any chance I get. Girls are allowed to like sex too! And there are more than two "types" of girls everyone is different and an individual.

• I'm just asking what the choice would be if these were the choices.

• So if the girl is a virgin it automatically makes her a sweetheart? And if not, she's slutty? I think not.

• I would think both serve two different purposes.
    Slutty girl = Sex
    Sweetheart girl = Relationship

• Sweetheart girls for life <3

• "I would personality choose the sweetheart girl." Lol, learn to English .

• A relationship with a slut will last a month (at an average) while a relationship with a sweetheart can last a lifetime.

What Guys Said 11

• why does a slut has to be mean and a non slut be a sweetheart. I have met virgins that would stab you in the back. I met some tat would use you for money, clothes, jewelry, vehicle etc as long as it benefited them. I have met the so called slut who would be there for you through thick and thin.

• How about a nice, sweet, slutty girl?

• I don't understand why they have to be different... I know plenty of girls and have dated some that are very nice and affectionate but have high sex drives and have had a few partners, maybe even ONS...

• I like sweetheart girls

• What makes you think women like sex any less than men do

Choose the slutty girl. At least she's honest.

• I can't pick from the scenario you have painted because it seems that it's a narrow view of both types of girls.

• I would go with a slutty girl because I feel I can trust them more. At least they admit they sleep around and who they want to sleep with. A sweetheart girl clearly has something to hide and I have no idea what it is.

• Choose for what?

• To have a relationship with.

• Slut for casual relationship. Sweetheart for serious relationship. I

• I can't believe that many guys chose the slutty girl this is shameful.

• Neither, I prefer sporty girls.

• Slutty girl is all kinds of fun for what, maybe two hours? Then what am I supposed to do with her the other 22 hours of the day? No thanks, I'll go with the sweetheart.