Why do the bitchy high maitenance girls get so many guys?

the girls that seem to have the heavy makeup, obviously dress well and such. I understand that these women look good but they're complete bitches and act like whores. Why do they get so much attention and respect from men?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. They don't have the respect of men, though. Maybe the attention, but definitely not respect. I'm not bitchy (mostly, haha), and I'm not high maintenance at all. I don't wear make-up and I dress down a lot, but I still know how to put myself together when I feel like it. Alas, it's really hard to find a guy. I know a lot of guys and some girls that have or HAD crushes on me at one point in time. I know of two or three people that do now, but there is always something that keeps us from dating.

The guy I like now? His girlfriend is a bitch and I have many other people that can confirm that and she treats him pretty crappy. He likes me back and I know that he cares about me a lot, but he's been with her for 2 years and isn't ready to let her go. :/ My friends don't understand why he's with her. Their opinion isn't biased just because they are my friends though. My friends are brutally honest and they won't take my side just because they are my friend so I know that I'm not the only one that truly feels that she's mean. It sucks, but what can you do about it? :/

What Guys Said 12

• They're usually the more attractive girl or they have a better body than the average girl next door. It's also possible that they put out more easily. Less effort for the guy = more guys. Don't be fooled. There's no respect.

• If I stared dating a girl and she turned out to be bitchy and high maintenance I would probably come home early one day, pack all her stuff up into bags, put her stuff out on the driveway and when I heard her car I would go out take my house key of her key ring and tell her she is dumped and not welcome in my home anymore. I don't tolerate that kind of behaviour, I don't care how hot the girl is she would be dumped.

• If the guy just want sex, they're gonna go for the easiest prey, and those type of women are usually the easiest, so obviously every "predator" will go for the easiest prey, cause it's less work, for a high reward.
    But like Distant said, there's no respect; a guy looking for a serious relationship will never go for a girl like that.

• What you see as attention and respect, is the guys tolerating their nonsense to try and get some ass.

There's plenty of pussified dudes that are willing to be that girls bitch in exchange for potential pussy.

• Same reason as douche dudes get all the girls.

• Stupid guys think that the more they cost, the better they are. And there are many stupid guys.

• Maybe in high school or university they do, but not in real life! As a good looking guy, I'd go for a cute "real" girl over a plastic barbie type any day!

• Not all girls that dress like that do.. guys probably think their an lay.. some guys are a total ass to their girl but yet the girl stays with them

• Because they're manipulative

• Same reason why all the douche bags get the girls, its all about looks.

• I like high maintenance girls

• Looks looks looks. But don't confuse "guys" with "real relationships." The question is better phrased as "why do bitchy high maintenance girls get so much dick?"

What Girls Said 6

• #generalisation89 who said? y are u so jealous of a woman who puts a little effort into her looks

u should be ashamed of urself. we're meant to pull each other up, not tear each other down.

i know women who r flipping gorgeous and have worked their asses off to be successful. IN ADDITION, theyre some of the most down to earth people iv met.

we all experience the world differently. ur experiences dont mean that life revolves around ur perceptions alone.

• That's because we boss people around but a lot guys can't take it. It's a feature that never goes away completely, so all those guys don't last for long. So don't feel any type of way.

• tbh i don't get it too

• Probably because they put themselves out there more than the shy and reserved ones

• So where's all my guys then? Lol nah I have the best on and he's my boyfriend!

• Regardless how a girl looks she deserve respect ^^