Girls, when you break up with someone, is there anything you ever say that's a subtle hint your more interested in someone else?

I know guys will say, " you deserve someone better than me " but what are other lines?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate those lines. i would NEVER use them, not about myself or to him. it's such a turn off.

• Lovely girl.
      I always thought they came off so condescending

• they really are.
      i had a guy keep telling me that, and it was just ridiculous.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know why someone would be subtle. If I was, I would simply say I was into someone else, giving them the truth.

All that's happened though is that we were incompatible so I broke it off.

• "This isn't working out as we thought it would."

"I honestly don't see a future with us still a couple... it's not you, it's me. You're a wonderful woman, but i feel i can't fulfill everything that you need."

• It's not you it's me...
      That's so harsh

• Hmm... i guess it depends on the person's perspective

• "I want more emotionally than you can give me,"

• If im going to break up, i won't say or give a hint that im interested with someone else. I'll just simply tell i fell out of love.

• Hmm... maybe, "I'm just too busy and don't have time for a relationship" .. that means it I think

• Just go up to her and tell her that what you thought you felt for her... its not there anymore and instead of hurting her and yourself more, you have to end the relationship...

• Did you even read the question? This has nothing to do with myself, was just a question in general

• I was using you as an example

• I say "I don't feel the same anymore"

• "I don't think this relationship is going to work"