Guys, Why do most guys like bitchy type of women? Don't you like the simple ones?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like bitchy types of women. It just seems like if a guy treats a woman well she turns into a bitch. If he treats her like shit then she bends over backwards to make him happy. Both genders seem to have this same issue. Finding a couple where both treat each other well is rare. For those that think they are in such a relationship, they are typically the ones mistreating their partner.

I think this is because the better we treat someone the more they take us for granted, and eventually they see us as insecure for putting in so much effort to keep them happy. Eventually they lose respect for us and start to mistreat us. When someone treats a person like shit it damages their self esteem and makes them think it is do to a flaw within their own personality. So then they respond by treating the aggressor better to make up for their failing. This means even if a couple both start out as nice people, on of them almost always turns into an asshole further down the road.

I wish I could find a woman that would treat me as well as I treat her, but there seems to be a flaw in most humans that prevents them from being in a relationship where they both treat each other with respect. I can literally count the number of happy relationships I have seen on one hand.

What Guys Said 19

• Just answered this like an hour ago so:

"They're usually the more attractive girl or they have a better body than the average girl next door. It's also possible that they put out more easily. Less effort for the guy = more guys. Don't be fooled. There's no respect."

• Here's where you're wrong: guys don't like bitchy women. Most guys tolerate them. Why? Because these women tend to give easy acces to sex.

• Ew, bitchy women suck. Who gives a shit if she is the pinnacle of sexual beauty? If she has a shitty personality, she can go fuck herself.

• I don't know your age but I still like the crazy hot girls that make me work. I'm young and am only 21 so living in a college culture it all about the barr flirting scene. Why? In my case I'm a little shy unless the gurk approaches me first and most of the time its the women who out themselves out there who approach me.

• It has nothing to do with her being bitchy, it's to do with how hot she is physically. If she's hot a lot of men will put up with bitchy behaviour.

• I hate bitchy women, but no person male or female is "simple" we all have our complexities and are far from simple

• Every woman is a bitch at some point, it's just that some give you the bitchness upfront.

Simple ones lol. They do not exist...

• I prefer the simple ones I want to enjoy our time together

• Lol, simple as in "dumb"

I don't like the bitchiness in itself, but I like the confidence, energy and zest for life.

• I've never heard of guys enjoying the company of bitches...

• yea, but even the simple ones, want the guys that want bitchy women.

Therefore us nice guys are left with nothing.

• I like good gurls 💘
    I'd send dem bitchy cuties flying out da window 😍

• Same reason girls like guys who are assholes maybe.

• Bitchy women can be very exciting sometimes and also willing to do some nasty things in bed I guess, so we like them. By bitchy if you mean snobbish then yes any hot girl will turn snobbish eventually which will lead to bitchy behaviour.

• Bitchy women are the worst. Gimme a sweet girl any day.

• Do we? I never got the memo. No wonder I was rejected in the "men who like bitches" club.

• Yes. I like the simple ones. But I guess Generally men does coz men have a higher sexx drive

• No way, i don't like bitchy girl. i always like simple girl only

• I avoid bitchy women like the plague. There's no such thing as a simple woman. :-)