Can you be with someone you don't trust?

• Yes
  • No
  • depends

Most Helpful Guy

• For long term relationships, no, obviously. But for other type of relationships, of course because of benefits. "Use or get used".

What Guys Said 7

• If I can't trust a girl I can't be with her. In a relationship trust and honesty is everything, if you can't trust someone or they can't be honest with you then there is no relationship in my opinion.

• In the beginning yes but as the relationship develops and gets more serious, then no because at that point trust is required and needed.

• I don't trust myself on a lot of things but I still live with him so another person seems like the same thing...

• If you don't trust him/her I wouldn't go out with them, find someone who you feel comfortable with instead

• No trust, no relation but if she gave me at least asuranse that it was just her insinsecurity then I will try to help her to bring her out of it😊

• The questions is "Can you be with someone?"

• No trust = no relationship

What Girls Said 5

• who can? kudos to those people.

• I don't trust anyone, so I guess yes.

• no i think trust is one of the main things required for a successful relationship.

• That relationship is screwed from the get-go

• In many relationships there is a lack of trust. Yet, they keep going on.