Guys, does personnality means a lot to you?

Or u like only apperrance? Would u still date a good looking girl if she had personality u dont like? And why?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy a good personality, after all what good is a pretty face if it seems every time you talk to her it's like taking to a rock (no personality).

What Guys Said 19

• Dumb as a stump , blond and petite works for me. So who cares what her personality is.
    If she's psysco but moans and is a screamer and wild in bed , that's all good.
    Silly little girl but no personality is ok so long as she likes to put out.
    Most guys will say no they only would be with a girl because if great personality are just lying. They don't care. Just wNt pussy

• personality is everything, i wasn't even attracted to my ex at first but apparently that doesn't matter if your personalities are compatible. when you find someone you truly love they become the image of your perfect partner, no matter what they look like. But then again, maybe I'm just weird...

• Beauty will wither in time, personality will stay, hopefully.

• Personality is everything.
    Nobody ejoys the company of someone obnoxious or aggressive.
    Not even if it's the hottest piece of ass to walk the planet for a millennium.

• Yes, I have fallen in love with girls that have a great personality while not being pretty. I have fallen out of love with girls that physically could be Miss Universe but had an awful personality. All of my friends think the same way.

• Probably not, if she is good looking but not willing to be yours, why still be with her?
    I would only call a girl a girlfriend if I know she is loyal to me. There are plenty of good looking girls, it's all about the connection.

• I like personality more. Sure appearence is important as well, but if someone is good looking but has a personality i dont like, i won't date them.

• Looks are what gets me interested while personality is what keeps me there.
    If she only has looks than she is only good for sex and nothing more.
    If she only has a good personality than she would become a friend.

• personality is the most important thing. appearance is nice but that depends on who is looking at who?

• no I wouldn't
    personality is a heavy trait
    looks don't attract attention forever
    they don't last forever
    personality is the essence of a person and it's everlasting...

• Personality first looks second

• Yeah both do as a girl can be beautiful but if she s horrible for example flirts with other men or just nasty that beauty turns to uglyness

• Personality means so much more to me that appearance. It's what is on the inside that counts.

• 50% and 50%, always.

That is how I like them. What good is there if she has the looks but at the moment she talks you're already annoyed?

• I've broken up with pretty girls because she wouldn't stop treating me like an asshole. So Ya, personality matters more than looks

• Personality is the most important thing about a girl. Good appearance is nice as well, but unless the girl is really ugly, which most aren't, appearance isn't really that important if the personality is somewhat special.

• Yes
    And yes if there is something there that draws u to that person then u go for it

• only if they are ugly

• I love to get know your personalty and yes its important. But i only had one girlfriend. I date a good looking lady like you and if you have great personalty i would be dating a rare combo i. This day and age