Girls, Amputee freaky or okay?

Hi I'm a recent left above knee amputee and was curious if this would be a dealbreaker in a relationship? Would this freak out any of you girls?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I've watched some amputee porn and I find it disturbingly hot.

Other than a having that weird fetish, sure it'll be ok. If I love a guy's personality, that's it.

What Girls Said 9

• Not only would it not freak me out but it would kind of also instantly win my respect, without even knowing you.
    Guys who can go through tough times and still be positive and confident are the kind of guy I'd want to date. An amputee carries a physical proof of what was probably the toughest time of their life.

I know a guy who's also a recent leg amputee and when I see him at parties having fun and flirting with girls, it makes me want to know him better.

• No. There's this hot amputee guy at my gym and tons of girls hit on him.

• Tbh, I really can't predict what my reaction would be.

• I might need a few moments to take it in if I saw an amputee naked or something but if he had enough of personality I'd not bother about it at all.

• It wouldn't disgust me. It would take some time getting used to but other than that it wouldn't bother me at all. If anyone had a problem with that then somethings wrong because it's not like you can control exact what happens to you.

• If a girl finds you repulsive because of something beyond your control then ditch her. I wouldn't mind at all! as long as the guy is sweet.

• What do you mean? Women won't date men who are short all of the time. I know I wouldn't. I think him not having a leg is a deal breaker

• Growing up as an army brat, that wouldn't freak me.

• No. Not to me. If I really like someone whatever he have/he don't have doesn't matter. ^^

• No I wouldn't mind! Chicks dig scars.