Is my long distance boyfriend acting suspicus?

Okay so um me and my long distance boyfriend have been toether for a little over 11 months recently he was at a festival a music one and he met this girl named allison there, he has been texting her ever since, couple days ago he wanted me to stay home from school cause he was sad about something i told him no and he said " well i will call allison I just can't be alone right now" so i got mad and ended up staying home, he said she's hot and that he likes her but doesn't want a new relationship cause he loves him. Lately when we fall asleep on the phone together i hear his phone go off constantly throughout the night i heard him typing as well so i asked him the next day if he got enough sleep cause he seemed to be texting all night and he said he wasn't texting that it was probably his fan so i just let it slide. just last night he and i were gonna fall asleep together but he said his sis needed help and would be right back, hour later still nothing but i heard his phone go off and possibly texting so i thought he finally returned so i called his name and no respond, so i felt stupid for staying on the phone so i just hang up. He tells me constantly girls are hitting on him left and right. He also took my name off his Instagram bio and a pic of me. So i asked him why and he replied with " i dunno maybe nikki did it" so i thought a girl got hands on his instagram and deleated it. I didn't really believe it cause he never put my name back.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty clear indications that he is working on other girls on the side. That's not just suspicious, it's way beyond that. That chance that he is talking to other girls, and probably trying to pursue an actual relationship with other girls, is probably close to 100%, given what you have explained here.

He is clearly lying to you, that's obvious. This really sounds like it is a dead relationship - you are pouring your emotions and your energy into a bucket that has a hole in the bottom.

What Guys Said 2

• beware he's cheating I guess so but you should investigate about it😉

• Yes dont trust him. lond distance foesnt work

What Girls Said 2

• Yes i likes the other girl, Being long distance at this age give him the opportunity to flirt with other girls and it just seem like he don't want them to know he have a girlfriend

• It does sound sketchy. I think he's talking to another girl.