Was this stupid of me?

I work at a mall and there is this one super cute security guy, same age as me, that works there part time, he works there whenever i am at work and i usually just say hi to him and smile, i have talked to him a few times because he comes by and buys optical products, and this one time i met him on my way to work on the buss and we spoke together the whole ride.
I found out his name and i found his facebook and added him and we talked once, but i think he has a girlfriend because thres this one girl who has tagged him in plenty of lovey dovey statuses from like 2012-2014 nothing recently but she liked his newest picture.. anyways its so lame of me right?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

What Guys Said 2

• what yo doin is stalking

• Depends on why he's a vegetarian.

• Okay. This isn't the question I responded to. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• Its your business. I dont know you.

• No... not at all! If you never try you never known. And anyway if this "girl" is so special why didn't he mention her in your conversations. Just talk to him and see where it goes.