Discovered a major turnoff... but why do I still like him?

Found out he drinks a lot... which is a no no in my book. So why do I still like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because if you really like him, you really like him. Feelings can't fade that easily just because you discovered one bad habit he has. It just means that you like him with your heart, not your brain. And he's probably very awesome in all the other ways so you sub-consciously overlook that one flaw.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a theory that you will always find something you don't like about someone but you have to ask yourself dose this one thing outweigh the stuff I like about him?

It's like when you die and the Egyptian god looks at your sin and your sin can't out weigh the feather.

• Shit I forgot to say the feather is on a scale it wouldn't make sense if you didn't picture a scale.

• Do you think you or other people close to him can help

If not... well drinking is always bad news.

What Girls Said 4

• You are able to still hold feelings for somebody, even if you dislike something about them. Especially since u found out after feelings developed for him. :)

• I don't think anyone has ever gotten someone who's totally his/her ideal type.. If you discover a turn off but still like him, then that just shows how much you like him! And if he likes you just as much maybe he would lessen down on it if you talk about it to him.

• You don't just magically lose feelings for someone just because they don't fit all your criteria for the perfect boyfriend.

• Because of the hormones and neurotransmitters released by your brain. Like/love trumps logic most times