I would like more opinions? Please?

Most Helpful Girl

• cause their perverts

What Guys Said 3

• Younger guys are more fragile. They fear rejection, they are finding themselves and they're just inexperienced.

The older guy knows after countless rejections that it's just a numbers game and if you ask enough, you may have a 10% chance however... they also know if you don't try.. you have a 0%

Another spin is this, if a girl is 19-22? I'll flirt aggressively just because i know there's no future or any potential romance. If i meet lets say 27-32 (my age range) i'll be more conservative as i may risk scaring away someone i could potentially date.

yol0

• If you're attractive, guys your age probably aren't going to make a first move. Men in their 20's can sense you're younger and they have the financial and life status to give themselves confidence to approach you. 19 y/o's like me don't have those same confidence boosters.

• But I have friends that have boyfriends or guys that are interested their age sooo.. What makes them different

• Yes you look nice and attractive: )

To the next question !

What Girls Said 0