Trying to decide what my last move should be with this girlI've been seeing that is distancing herself. ?

Been going out for a month, but I haven't asked her to be exclusive. We've slept together and told each other how much we like each other, but suddenly things have gone south and I have to initiate any kind of contact, she's really distant and barely responds to anything. I really don't want to just stop talking, but not sure what my last step should be. It feels like there's a 50/50 chance that she's either in a low spot and doesn't want to do much with anyone, or just disinterested in me personally. But since she won't open up I think it's the latter.

I either want to: 1. Wait to make plans sometime next week since she said she isn't up for doing anything right now but might be more available after Monday.
2. Ask straight out if she wants me to leave her alone and stop seeing eachother.
3. Drop her everyway I can.

Most Helpful Guy

• #2's da best in my opinion bro

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should just be open with her, tell her how you feel and ask her what she wants to do..
    ask her if she's seeing other people...
    or if she wants to be your girlfriend...

What Guys Said 3

• Well thought out, man.

At this point I do number 2, while strongly considering number 3.

Why waste each other's time?

• Option 2. I know it's scary, but it's the best way.

• In that situation, I would drop her. If things were going well, she would want to see you.