Guys, would you date your bosses daughter?

The guy that works for my dad is constantly flirting with me. But he won't actually make a move. I've tried and he just seems scared. I don't know what step to take next...

I get it I do. But don't flirt with me then.
Well I've asked him out in person trying to avoid the texting invitation. I won't see him for a while now due to work. Would it be bad to text him and say something like " if you like me please don't be worried about my dad. He likes you. And he knows that I like you. Let me know if you want to go out sometime."?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• thats a tough one. I would consider it but would have to be really into her. its kinda like dating a friends sister you gotta tread carefully. You could ask him out.

• I've tried and he kind of just didn't give me an answer. I feel like he likes me because of all the flirting. But damn.

• 1h Well I've asked him out in person trying to avoid the texting invitation. I won't see him for a while now due to work. Would it be bad to text him and say something like " if you like me please don't be worried about my dad. He likes you. And he knows that I like you. Let me know if you want to go out sometime."?

• that would be ok. I like phone conversations though too since they are more personable

What Guys Said 13

• Hell naw so when I break her heart.. he can break my bank account? I'm good

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• oh fuck no.

• It is tough if things went wrong how would your dad react, that is probably what is going through the guy's mind.

• no... wot if he fires me? o_O

• I would if we got along really well and I'm a vital part of the company.

• He won't make a move. Coz if it goes down, you will be safe, but he's gonna take the entire heat and lose everything. Flirting is safer, unless someone complains of harrassment.

• I kindof want to tell him to make a move or stop flirting with me.

• You can either make a move or slap him in the face. "want to tell him to make a move" isn't gonna work out.

• That is a bridge I'd rather not cross lol.

• Heck no... you may as well quit if things ever went sour.

• Nope, no way

• Na, business and pleasure are never a good mix

• Dating my boss's daughter was how I got the job! He must have approved of me.

• I tried and wasn't allowed! hahahaha

• Fuck no. Really?