Is it weird that I am more attracted to older women than ones my own age?

I can be attracted to anyone like 18-early 50's, but I find certain older women SOOOO attractive, and there are some 40 somethings I would love to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty common.

What Girls Said 5

• Come to mama.

• sure if I could message you :P

• No it's not weird. Just remember the limitations if you fall in love with one.. . she'll start looking like shit and falling apart physically way before you will. You'll probably want to dip back into the "younger" waters at that point. But for a fling or fun... go for it.

• maturity level. If it works well with yours there isn't any problem with it. If it's because you have mommy issues, I doubt you will find easily what you are looking for.

• yes it is different but perfectly fine your not hurting anyone.

• no it's not weird! people have all different levels of attraction and it's normal to be interested in someone older.

What Guys Said 4

• I know the feeling. They are far more mature than the girls 20s-30s who think they're mature but really aren't. Hell mosta then will tell you they're "independent" when they're still living with their parents.

Older women carry conversations far better than younger girls and are far less likely to pull emotional temper tantrums too. Chemistry goes so much smoother.

• Nothing wrong with that at all! It's just your preference.

• np bro... it's yer taste 8)

• Another MILF hunter :D !