What do you think about people dating several people at the time?

whats your view on dating several people at once? Have you ever done it? would you do it

I haven't done it before, but only dating one person at the time doesn't seem to work out for me, because when it doesn't work out it takes ages before i meet another guy. So i dont know if something im definitly going to do, but i have concidered it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fun but lots of work. I actually did it only for 2 months but my life goals started dropping. So I stopped that. I think it's a bit easier for a girl though as a guy had to approach, take her for dates, coffees etc. I mean one weekend, I went to a work party with my one girl, Friday , then a dress up party on the sat with the other girl, then I went to the other girl on the Sunday for a steamy Sunday session, then on Monday I caught up with 2 girls I was chatting to on the net. I literally dated all my time away.

What Guys Said 4

• I know it's portrayed on TV all the time, but that's TV. Only know one guy who ever tried it in real life. The best analogy I can think of is watching someone juggling eggs and consistently dropping them all, over and over again.

I'd prefer to focus my attention on a single person.

• I think its ok, until she makes it official with one of them. If you date several guys at once, but want to get official with one of them, break it off with all the others first.

• I think it's a sensible approach it reminds me of the movie "this means war"

• I always hope they don't get to attached to me because"then we gone be in some trouble"

What Girls Said 4

• If you DATE more than one person at a time or if you DO several people in the same year, in my eyes, you are #AnOfficialHoe

• dating doesn't necessarly mean sex... me for example have dated but haven't had sex yet...

• I was giving two separate examples. If you have one boyfriend, you dont need two. Otherwise, that would make them a hoe. That had nothing to do with sex.

As for people who do or dont date anybody and still sex several people all within the same year, that is also a hoe. Just a different kind of hoe.

• I would not do it, its one of those new trendy things.

• Its their on choice to do so but I would never do such a thing.

• I've done it and enjoyed it for a while, but it can take up too much time. It means you have to keep up with dates and communication with several people at the same time. The only way I was able to do it was because it was summer, so I had more free time, and having a date every night of the week wasn't a problem. However, it was also harder for me to invest in any one person, make a real connection, or get more intimate with anyone when there are others in the picture. I don't feel comfortable getting sexual with several people at the same time.

On the positive side, you're more relaxed about dating and there's less pressure because you have more choice/options.