Do older men prefer younger women rather than older women?

Do older men prefer younger women rather than older women?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where someone is in their Life. Both older and younger women offer something different.

There's no rules of attraction.

As a human grows , his or her sexuality becomes more intricate.

For example, I'm 32. I find both 18-23 and 36-44 year old women attractive In different ways.

On one side, younger women are a bit more ambitious, generally take care of their appearance better, and bring very little significant baggage.

On the other, older women are some times more established, have more things I can relate to, but their experiences can often impair their ability to open up to new things/person. This requires a lot of work. A LOT!

At this age.. I want to keep my life very simple. Hence, why all these things are important to me. it's not laziness. It's wanting simplicity. I find this is what is best for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know, I think before yeah but times are shifting. I haven't dated anyone older then me. It's been the same or younger however I would never dismiss dating anyone older either. I have a 5 year either way rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women my own age - No offence but we would be on the same page - Literally every second question here I have to google internet speak, urban slang, somebody famous or a cultural reference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both but for different reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger girls tend to look more attractive. older girls tend to act more attractive. But when it comes to a choice, guys will almost always go for looks.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 29 and I'm finding women in their mid 30s and older more appealing these days. ;-)

0|2
    0|0
    • They are more mature, that is why I would say.

• Show All
    • @Applefan1 I agree, emotional immaturity is quite rampant in women under 25.

• I agree with you. Not all women but most of them. Yeah I mean the guy could be day dreaming, he could be thinking about something, or thinking about what he still has to get done before the day ends or anything.

• ibelieve MOST of em younger :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe you can overgeneralize but I do find that a lot of older men do prefer younger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel less intimidated by younger girls but more interested in older ones. I don't think their physicality has a big difference until after thirty five

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys prefer younger women LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a general rule yes. Doesn't necessarily apply to the individual but for most people its safe to assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a rule of thumb guys prefer younger looking girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because all the older ones for me are dead

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them do, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean by older and younger, to be honest by the time I'm in the financial position to have kids I'll be in my mid to late 30s and it would probably be more ideal to have a missus in her early or mid 20s.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you laugh now but you will age and marry a guy who wants to perv on young women lol

This is a problem all women have to face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch!!

• Show All
    • a few years older like 5, guys will go decades younger.

• Yea but older is older. Now you are just being picky.

• Yes I think they do.

0|0
    0|0