Guys, do you like romance?

I'm like very extremely unbelievably romantic. I like it in bed too, if that makes any sense. I don't want it to be just like "put it in right there, oh yeah, well, OK, bye" I know it's not in our -especially not in guy's- nature but is it acceptable for you at some point? Would you get bored of me easily?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get bored if sex wasn't like that. I like kissing, carressing, groping, and holding tight during sex. I really don't like jackhammering much. I like intimate positions better too- ones where we face eachother- as "the lap dance" is my favorite, and "doggystyle" is my least favorite.

What Guys Said 19

• I know it's not very guy like, but yes I do like romance, I love to be seduced and made to feel special, it makes me want to make her feel special too and it makes for wonderful memories and believe it or not it makes me feel closer to the woman in question and makes me love her even more. Now do I like it all the time? No, but if I'm surprised with a romantic get away I feel it is a good thing and will really try to live in the moment, as I believe there is no better moment to live it. :-)

• Personally I love romance! I may not want it all the time, but it would be nice to be spoiled a little by a woman in and out of bed. Everyone has their own preferences though so find a guy who wants that 8)

• Do you know what romance means?

• I'm a romantic guy, it's in my culture, so I couldn't be with a girl who isn't romantic like me.

• I like romance in the sense of deep feelings for each other and sharing intense passion. I dislike romance in the sense of tacky boxes of chocolates, red roses and scented candles.

• I love romance :-) i know i migth be in the minority :)

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• A little but not like women do. No man really does, we just do it and put up with it because women want it.

I remember a great line from a movie where a man is talking to a female journalist who writes for Cosmo. He comments on her articles about "how to seduce a man" "How to romance a man" "How to win him over". His response was very accurate. He said, "You want to know how to turn a man on? Show UP!"

• I am a hopeless romantic so yeah I like it lol.

• *Stereotypes alert* I love romance. But reality is better than romance. Romantic girls are really rare and I'm such a pussy to do things for someone if I'm not sure she feels the same way.

• Marry me? <3

• I'd love a girl like that... I'm also too romantic and I had my two break ups coz they blamed I was being too romantic

• Romance is fun, it makes life fun.

• I would like that i want a girl like that

• I ❤❤❤ Romance.
    I ❤❤❤ Romantic Girls.

• Not really because I think its been over saturated by the media and society. Movies like 50 shades of grey and romance novels are nothing but fantasy, but they are implicated as reality.

• I love girls who are romantic... Guess its coz I myself am quite romantic :P

• There's a time and a place for everything. Sometimes you just kind of want to make love and sometimes you just want to get down and dirty!

I would get bored if it was always just making love though... I'm a huge romantic!!

• i dont hate it so pointless in my opinion romance is to be persuaded to make a decision id rather the person make the choice within a few days

• I think when you say "romance" you mean foreplay. You need to be teased, essentially. Most people do. It's how it gets someone going, and won't hurt once we put it in