How to get a guy to ask me out?

if a guy stares at you and smiles at you at one point he's interested, right? how do i get him to ask me out

by the way i dont know him, but we go to the same gym

Most Helpful Guy

• just once? u cannot tell if he's interested by JUST a smile :-)

What Guys Said 4

• "Hi". Usually does the trick. :)

• He might want to rape you. Would you go on a date with a rapist?

• Amazing... a girl likes a guy and that automatically makes him a rapist...
      Maybe you're a rapist and you're refusing to embrace what you really are?
      You're a douche...

• She said 'how do I get him to ask me out' that implies she likes him. You are indeed a complete and utter waste of space, HighlanderTheDouchebag'One'

Then again you probably do have shit for brains so what else can we expect.

• You must be a very high intelligent human. Your taste of humour is the highest I've ever seen. So... someone who is making a funny or serious assumption for the sake of humour or doubt is a douche. I'm impressed by your IQ level once again Alex.

• Your a girl how hard can it be?

• rub his trousers over the crotch next time you see him, wink and bite your lip

• lol!!! im so going to do that!

What Girls Said 2

• You just wait until he does!

• Tell him you like him and maybe he will.

• like i said, i dont know him.. you dont thunk it would be weird if a random girl he doesn't even know comes up to him and says "hey, you're cute"?

• No, dont come out and say you're a cutie. Try to talk to him then when you guys are done talking say "You're a cutie. Whats your number?"

• yeah.. i dont think so lol...