What are some things a girl can do to appear more appealing/attractive?

Like, does guys like a girl's hair in a ponytail? If she is putting on make up to look good? Clothing wise? Everything you guys find attractive!

Most Helpful Guy

• genuine smile ( yours is beautiful)
    social and pleasant attitude
    Non bitchy
    Femenine
    Fitting clothes

Most guys don't like too much makeup... and it will ruin yourskin on the long run. do your hair style in the way that suits you the most.. i have approached girls with almost no hair.. still they were attractive... so don't be nitty picky

What Guys Said 4

• dye yer hair red... yayyyy :D

• Be real... whoops too late.

• I love when girls put their hair in messy bun.. I don't know why

• Learn how to seduce

• Oh okay thanks :)

• Be responsible with newly gained abilities :D

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you want the technical details for attracting guys, the best way is to dress as feminine as possible. Act friendly & flirty but not easy. Try to exude confidence without looking stuck up. Make sure your hair is long, managed, and healthy looking. Do your make up but make sure it's not too heavy and dress in clothes that're flattering and stylish. I like looking for tips on Pinterest for better style and make up. Also, exercise helps because it gives you a nice body. Guys like nice bodies :) I run 3 times a week minimum for 30 minutes and do abs and squats every day. Running's good for your mood and confidence, reduces fat all over your body, and the squats and abs are for tightening your core and giving you a nice ass. Hope my tips help! This is everything I do personally.

• Little make up and cute dresses :D

• Being confident.