Was he not into me on the first date?

I went on a date last night and it seemed to go pretty well. The guy asked me questions after questions, mostly related to my childhood, family, education etc. He kept keeping eye contact with me and I caught him looking at me a couple of times. When I would smile, he would smile too. He also kept asking what I was doing over the weekend. He ended up paying for the bill and when I told him I could pay as well, he said that I should be his guest and put his hand on the lower of my back.

When we left the bar, we walked down the road together and as it was quite cold we both joked around a bit. He put his hand around my waist twice, trying to warm me up as we were walking.

As we said goodbye, we kissed each other on the cheek and he said we should meet up again sometime. The thing is I haven't actually heard from him since yesterday (he's quite busy with work as he's got his own company) which makes me think he probably didn't like me.

Does it sound like he wasn't into me? Should I wait a few more days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he was in to you... Hey why are you waiting for him to text you! Text him and tell him you had fun! Be brave. You'll probably put a smile on his face! And if he is busy with work he'll appreciate the message even more

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just wait a few more days.

• It sounds like he's interested, but it also sounds like a vage interest. I would wait, as if he's quite busy he may just simply not have had time. Wait a few days, if he doesn't contact you, try contacting him. Good luck.

• I think you should wait a few more days, he may be busy, it sounds to me like it went okay, maybe he didn't want to call so soon because he didn't want to sound desperate.

• wait a few days