What is generally more common? a white guy dating a hispanic girl or a hispanic guy dating a white girl?

Its pretty random but people be talking about whites and blacks or whites and Asians so I wonder what about whites and hispanics? Which ones is more common?

• White guy with Hispanic girl is more common
    42% (5)44% (7)43% (12)Vote
  • Hispanic guy with White girl is more common
    25% (3)44% (7)36% (10)Vote
  • It's almost even (same numbers of white guys dating hispanic girls and hispanic guys dating white girls)
    33% (4)12% (2)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I mostly see Hispanic guys with White girls. I don't think Hispanic girls really like White guys that much.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you see hispanic guys with white girls far more than the other way around?

• Show All
    • @Anonymous See, the area I live in is the same way! I NEVER see Hispanic/Latina girls dating White guys. I've never seen it one time, so the results surprised me as well.

• I am in hotel business and I been over mostly south areas. Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, Texas. I seen slightly more white guy with hispanic women overall. However, I notice white guys tend to be with hotter hispanic women than the opposite. I think white guys tend to date higher quality women. I'm mixed anyway. Just giving my 2 cents.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's about even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter? Who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why it matters, but I've seen more of the latter... Hispanic men with white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Latina and I love White guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I can only speak for Ohio here, but I voted "B", because I literally have NEVER seen a white guy dating a Hispanic/Latina girl. Never. Not one time. On the other hand, I have seen white girls dating Hispanic/Latino guys countless times. I see it quite often, especially in lower socio-economic areas.

I'm surprised with the results so far! I guess it depends on where you live.

0|0
    0|0
  • hispanic guy/white gal from wot i've seen :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my friends are Hispanic (I am too), and the vast majority are either married or dating a white female.

Personally, I like my women with some shade on 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • US census says its about equal but I feel hispanic guys here just saying it cause insecurity. In the south like like Georgia/Texas/SC/Florida. I've lived in all these places and seen PLENTY hispanic girls with white guys. I still say its about equal white guys edging out. However I notice white guys dating a lot of cuter quality ones and hispanic guys usually fatter/with fatter white women.

0|0
    0|0