How to talk to a girl that you don't even know?

I wanna talk to this girl at school but we complete strangers to each other. I just see her in te hallway or at her locker she looked at me once and that's where I kinda got interested but she looks at me sometimes but not really thoe. But what should I say cuz I don't wanna sound creepy but I got a lot of friends that are girls lol but I don't know what to say to a girl I wanna meet that I don't even know but what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go up to her and say hi!

What Girls Said 1

• Just go up and say hi. You have to get out there and stuff. Or if you're too shy go on her fb or insta and talk to her that way. But in person would be better.

• Actually, most young people meet first on Facebook (or online in general) these days. Most girls I talk to randomly think it's "creepy" or "weird", which is pathetic.

• TBH it is kinda weird for you to contact someone by FB especially if I don't even talk face to face in school by I also mean if you are trying to meet in that dating way because they might think out stalking thm or sumthin

• people that Ik had contacted me through fb or insta before cause they were just too shy to talk in person. Never once did the thought of them being stalker or creepy pass my mind cause even tho I didn't talk to them I still knew them.

What Guys Said 3

• Just go up and start a conversation.

Of course, since most girls our age are stuck up, don't be surprised if she says it's "creepy" or "weird." This is why I prefer women in an older generation, because they're more open minded and friendly.

• hmmmmm...

"hi i've seen u around... would u like bein friends with me? i was shy askin u be4"

• Just say hi. Maybe offer to walk her to her next class. Ask what class it is. Tell her what you have. Maybe make a comment on the teacher. All how her weekend was and mention anything interesting happening at school. Good luck!