Why was my guy friend so curious to know how my date went?

Long story short, I had a date last night. After my date and I said goodbye I went to hang out with some of my friends. One of my guy friends was really curious to know it had gone. He continued to ask me questions and asked whether I was going to see the guy again. He also seemed to comment on the fact that the guy I went on a date with was 9 years older than me, saying that he couldn't understand why I would go for older guys.

I have previously felt like this one particular guy friend was hitting on me in the past, but at the time he was in a long term relationship. However, last night he told me that they had broken up and that he was single. In the past he would put his head of my shoulder and seem to flirt with me.

My question is why would a friend who is a guy want to know what happened on your date and continue to ask you questions about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he likes u as well ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• Not everything has a hidden meaning. If you're close he's just getting to know more about you. Being a guy has nothing to dow with that.

What Girls Said 2

• He was just interested!

• He might have a thing for you and is trying to work out his chances of topping that date