Does tv make out a kick in the groin to be worse than it really is?

i got kicked in the groin a week ago and i didn't drop to the ground or carry on like a baby. I have been hit there by a soccer ball too and i just ran off and kept playing and was fine? is it just tv?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never got kicked in the groin. But, it looks like it kills.

• oh haha yeah i meant for men. I dunno how much it would hurt a girl

• yeah i dunno haha apparently i should have gone down

• The female equivalent of a groin kick would be some kind of ovary damage. Some women can get this from sex if it's intense enough. Also, ovarian cysts. Women who gets those sorts of problems report much the same pain and symptoms as guys who take hits to the groin.

What Girls Said 2

• I think people are just too dramatic.

• You mean for men? I don't know, I've never been kicked on the male groin lol

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on a couple things I've been able to ignore it but on a few occasions I've been floored I think what really matters is if you see it coming.

• It can be bad - If the point of impact trapped the testicle against the pelvic bone it can be agony - A guy on my soccer team once ended up in emergency room because of a collision on the pitch.

• If anything, TV makes kicks in the groin look funny when they are really something that should be more socially taboo than punching somebody.

You probably got kicked in a way that didn't really yank the testicles. The scrotum is flexible and won't always be in a bad position.

If you did get kicked right at the wrong spot, you would be vomiting on the ground, and you would be on the ground for a while.

Incidentally, women's ovaries are as sensitive as men's testicles.

• Let me kick yer nuts and we'll see what happens. XD

• All of my groin hits came from martial arts.

Yes they hurt, even with a cup on

• Well with enough force the cup can cut into the skin around the grain area which I have to say is painful as hell as that happened to me :/

• After that incident, I'd rather get kicked without a cup.