For you, What is a romantic evening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Picking her up in my car and opening the car door for her. Taking her to a nice Italian place. Having a very nice conversation so we can get to know each other. Going for a nice walk down the street. Finding a quiet place to stop and hold hands or touch each other. Walking back to the car to take her home and giving her a great slow kiss.

What Guys Said 7

• Her in slutty lingerie sucking and fucking me until I nut all over the ceiling in a room full of candles with enya lightly playing in the background.

• It has to involve watching the sunset while on foot and a delicious but not too filling meal and dessert.

• Swimming in the ocean till evening then walking on the beach till its dark when we would go get ice cream and walk and talk downtown for awhile.

• chillen by the fire, eattin fondu

• Netflix. Lots and lots of Netflix.

• An imaginary idea.

• just spending time with her.

• I like this.

• not that i wouldn't turn off the lights and make a fire or take her out for a nice dinner... well, she'll have to drive. i've just found more simplistic girls more attractive. not a girl who'll just be happy with anything but girl who has realistic expectations.

• also, thrown in some country music, too.

What Girls Said 5