Is it odd that I am white and have never dated a white girl?

I am currently 20 years old and I have always dated Latinas. I just am not attracted to white girls. Is this odd or is it perfectly normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's weird.

What Girls Said 4

• No. I'm black and I've only dated one black guy and that was only because I met him at my local clinic/psychiatric hospital. If I hadn't been there, then I most likely would have never dated a black guy. All other guys that I have dated are white.

• That's normal. I'm Latina and I have a thing for white guy's...

I also know a guy that he is white, his ex wife is the ONLY white girl he was with and now he ONLY dates girls that aren't white. He thinks white chics are crazy.

• It's cool. Nobody cares.

• Date a damn white girl. Really dude? Latinas? Lol...

What Guys Said 2

• How do you know that you have never dated a white girl. I dated a woman and was at the beach when I pulled her top to the side to see her tit and a little white boob popped out and I asked if she was white and she said "problem", what could I say she was cute. What you don't know won't hurt you.

• More white girls for me! \O/