Guys, Shy (inexperienced which makes him shy) guys do you want a girl to be persistent and if yes then how?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is pretty much my situation, and she's been absolutely amazing of helping me come out of my shell.
    What she's done is have me some compliments, specific to me. She came up and hugged me several times, lol that made it easy to realize she liked me. Mentioned me among mutual friends, and sends me heart emojis lol.
    I appreciate her so much and I'm so grateful to have met her :)

• Well like we've likes each other since 7 grade were seniors now and I'll text him on fb and well talk one night then he won't message back but look at this message then 4 days later i say hey and he doesn't texts back then he doesn't

• Ah ok. Seriously, just say how you feel then, cuz if he likes you he'd have to be crazy to pull back

• When your girl told you did you not say it back and what do I say

What Guys Said 6

• You need to give him a little encouragement to make up for the lack of confidence. You might have to persist as perhaps he won't get it straight away. If he likes you he'll pick up on it eventually.

I used to be shy in highschool, so I wouldn't approach girls.

• When I first started talking with this one girl (who is now my girlfriend) she was very forward about me being her boyfriend. I was very shy at the time and she has helped with that since. She was so persistent that I decided to give her a chance and say yes. To this day I do not regret that decision one bit. Hope this helps!

• I would have to say yes. I'm painfully shy around girls and I always like the fact when girls are persistent, pushy? No. Just wanting to hang around us and appreciate us as a person is enough. I also like girls who are affectionate and go out of their way to hug you.

• I want persistant girl. She not necesery need me, only my partnership..

• Yes, if she doesn't quit, then it is worth it getting out of the comfort zone.

• Yea, take initiative in what u do together and in conversations