Why is it hard to get someone to love?

Question of the day

man it pisses meh off so much, when people say "Do You have a girlfriend?" it irritates meh so much, in bragging again but why do people piss certain off when they say they have someone to love and yet the person who asked doesn't my god I hate people who are like that, it's not easy getting someone to love ya think, Not easy to find someone to love it have to take awhile to find someone maybe I'll give up on love

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we should be happy for the people who have successful relationships. It's not their fault you (or I ) am single. You need to go places to meet people. And I agree with the other people who said that it takes time. Be patient, and you will find the person perfect for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude, you are only 18, what is the rush?

• It's irritating that Y, people piss me off by saying that to me so I don't bother answering that i don't have someone sadly

• I get it, but jeez people will bother u all your life with questions that are none of their business, like do you have a job? what do you do for work/make a lot of money? etc... u just gotta deal. My first boyfriend was when I was 19 finding love is a marathon with many "passing the baton". Give up when you are dead.

• Love is complicated and like you said it takes time. Just think positive everything happens when it's supposed to happen

What Guys Said 1

• Finding love will be hard, let love find you, be patient. ;)