Did I mess up by not making another move? OPTION A or OPTION B?

Met a girl on a blind date to prom 1 month ago, and we finally got to hang out last Wednesday, 8 days ago, at a dance concert she invited me to (she turned down 2 of my hiking invites becasue she was busy). I text her Friday night "Thanks again for inviting me too the dance concert, it was fun. I would love to do something together again!" and she replied "Oh it was my pleasure! I'm glad you enjoy coming with me." That Friday at school during our 10 minute break she walked by me and didn't make eye contact (weird because she is very outgoing). I took the initiative to say hi, and she looked back and smiled, saying "hi Logan!" This seemed odd to me, but then she took the initiative to say hi to me when I walked by at lunch. Today, during our 10 minute break she walked right past me and my friends. I looked up and saw she was staring at me, and she looked away. Now I realize I should have approached her! After school, I was walking to the office and there she was, walking toward me. It was time to redeem myself! I walked past her, and said "Hi [name]" with a smile. She looked up with no expression, didn't even say anything, and just lifted her hand and gave a dull wave. Did I mess up not asking her out again in the last week? A week ago when we hung out she was so friendly and happy, but these last few days she just kind of ignores me (although I catch her staring at me sometimes). I barely see her at school, but the few opportunities I had to approach her I didn't (until today), and I never texted her except last Friday .
I was going to text her tonight OPTION A: "Hey, we haven't talked for a while. How are you" or OPTION B (because we are both behind on an online class we don't even need) "When you get home and realize that online class you have been blowing off all year is due tomorrow"

What Girls Said 1

• OPTION B "When you get home and realize that online class you have been blowing off all year is due tomorrow"

• Thanks! I ended up just asking her if she was still going to the dance tomorrow

What Guys Said 0