Girls, Texting a kissy face?

So I've been casually dating this girl for maybe 1.5 months, we've never really kissed too much besides a pick while saying goodbye, we always do that cause I'm so nervous around her, well I texted her "night night c:" A little while ago, would it be okay for me to text a 😘 soon as she replies or is that not okay, especially since its only casual please help me I'm so anxious around girls I crush on hardcore. I know she's not really romantic at all so yeah.

I sent it. Thank you all who said try it cause I kinda was having a small panic attack cause I'm a failure at life but you all resolved it😊

6

Most Helpful Girl

• just try it, and see what is her response/reaction. She might be ignore it for the first time you send it, but try send it everyday after goodnite wish. if she's responding back with the emoticon (i assumes after 3-4days you wihs her with that kiss), that's mean she likes it!

#true story-based on my experience lol

What Girls Said 5

• Just a way of flirting.

• Just send her the kissy face.

• I think its okay to send a kissy face

• Yes. I love getting kisses via text

• Yeah it's not a big deal