Age gap... What do you think?

People always argue about age gap in couples... what do you think... doesn't matter if guy is older or girl is older?

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't matter if guy is older or girl is older

I think it doesn't matter if the guy is older as most societies have done this historically and it's conditioned to be socially acceptable.

I think it may matter if the gal is older and looking for long-term as generally in my opinion most guys aren't going to stick around. If the gal is just looking for a f*ck, a fling, or casual then it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• in my opinion once you get into your 20s, all of that just doesn't matter. There's 21 year olds more mature than 35 year olds, it's just so individualized.

• It just dosen't matter

• It doesn't matter, just as long as adults aren't dating children then there's no problem whatsoever.

• It doesn't matter

What Girls Said 4

• I'd like to say 'no', but it really does matter - ad least to me.

I'd feel like a cradle robber if I was with someone who was more than 5 years younger than me, and I'd also feel old... o. O

I'd feel kind of weird with someone who was more than 5 years older than me too - it would jjust be odd for me either way.

• as long you're happy and enjoy each other company, age is just a number

• Who cares who in the relationship is the older one? Seriously, this is the 21st century.

• It matters if both of you are in different life stages.

• For example?

• Wow. That's a no go for me also. I think a age gap of like 6 years o less should be ok.

• I agree with you.