Age gap... What do you think?

People always argue about age gap in couples... what do you think... doesn't matter if guy is older or girl is older?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't matter if guy is older or girl is older

I think it doesn't matter if the guy is older as most societies have done this historically and it's conditioned to be socially acceptable.

I think it may matter if the gal is older and looking for long-term as generally in my opinion most guys aren't going to stick around. If the gal is just looking for a f*ck, a fling, or casual then it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• in my opinion once you get into your 20s, all of that just doesn't matter. There's 21 year olds more mature than 35 year olds, it's just so individualized.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just dosen't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, just as long as adults aren't dating children then there's no problem whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd like to say 'no', but it really does matter - ad least to me.

I'd feel like a cradle robber if I was with someone who was more than 5 years younger than me, and I'd also feel old... o. O

I'd feel kind of weird with someone who was more than 5 years older than me too - it would jjust be odd for me either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long you're happy and enjoy each other company, age is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares who in the relationship is the older one? Seriously, this is the 21st century.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters if both of you are in different life stages.

0|0
    0|0
    • For example?

• Show All
    • Wow. That's a no go for me also. I think a age gap of like 6 years o less should be ok.

• I agree with you.