Guys, which girl would you ask out?

Lets assume they both like you but they are also close friends and also both Asians if that matters.

Girl A: About 5ft tall, died blond hair, very talkative but actually funny, pink lips, eyelashes done, has very close guy friends
Girl B: 5ft 7 about, very quiet, pretty face with glasses like a cute nerdy innocent kind of look, goes to work early, never late but always on the phone.

• Don't Ask them out
  • Girl A
  • Girl B
  • Ask them both out (not my thing though)

Most Helpful Girl

• The second girl kind of sounds better, but why did you describe the first girl almost solely based on looks and the second girl almost solely based on her actions

Maybe you think the first girl is pretty, but you are more intrigued by the second girl?

• You're on the money. Just by looking at these girls, these are what I noticed. And I am curious how others think.

The first girl seems like she is well liked for her looks and also for her personality. The second girl I feel a bit bad for. Lots of guys just want to sleep with her it seems like. I see her trying to make friends and guys seem to hate her almost, probably cause she just wants to be friends. I think it explains the cell phone phenomenon.

• No problem. Good luck, dude!

=)

• Thanks! I may need it.

What Girls Said 1

• so both look cute so personality matters now

What Guys Said 5

• The one I got along with and would be sexually attracted to. I don't know based on that. Describing someone as funny can be a good or bad thing. There isn't one kind if funny in the world. I've met people that literally make a joke ever 15 seconds and then have asked to me laugh (I don't find the constant ADD funny). I want to get away from that kind of funny 😐🔫

• She's like clever funny. And she's not center of attention kind of person.

• I haven't been able to talk to either of them. I catch them staring at me but if I say something to them, Girl A puts her head down and walks really fast somewhere. Girl B turns all red and pulls out the cellphone. Girl B is the one I want to talk to though.

• Yeah it sounds like A might not want to talk to you. Girl B obviously sounds more shy. Try talking to both and you'll figure out if you like one.

• So its a choice between a girl with shit loads of male friends and one who's always on the phone. No thank you.

• Girl A sounds more fun to me..

• B if she was shorter.

• Girl A, I like talkative/outgoing/confident girls. And eyelashes. Mascara.. Hnnggg