Girls, I often heard that each boy has a different natural smell and its one of the reason for getting a date. Is it true?

• YES
    79% (22)
  • NO
    21% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I wonder how i smell like? xD

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, pheromones play a role in attraction. A+ for listening in Biology class.

What Girls Said 9

• Yep, yep, yep... Ad least for me.
    I knew this guy who always smelled like some incredible cologne. O. O

And I mean incredible! Turned out he never put on cologne, his sweat smelled like that to me. =)
    Why? Because we have different immune systems - to each other out sweat smelled amazing. Hahaha
    Weird, I know. xD

Scientifically proven, though.
    You're attracted to what your body doesn't have - the immune system you're body is lacking - to create genetically most powerful and most resilient offspring. =)

• Thats good to know. Thanks !! :) I'm on the hunt to create the most powerful offspring !

• Hahaha Well, go for the girl whose sweat smells like a nice perfume to you. =)

Just please, make sure it's not an actual perfume! Haha

• Haha.. I will try my best ! :D

• It's true. Usually you're able to smell it when you hug someone, who doesn't wear perfume or even more accurately from the way his/her bed smells like. Do a test: smell your pillow, then go smell another person's pillow. See if you notice the different smell.

• They say smell is very important in dating, but natural smell isn't really something you notice conscious.
    However a nice perfume or deodorant is super hot and definitely a plus.

• I'm the only one that thinks this is bs? Cool. Well, I lack of the sense of smell so I can only smell something if its scent is really 'strong'. A guy should either sting or has tons of Armani for me to catch his scent.

• Yeah but I don't think it's cosmciius smell pheromones don't really smell but we pick up on the scent without really smelling it... Like I love how my bc smells but he doesn't really smell much at all it's just a feeling hard to explain

• Yep, I can smell a guy and know if i like him or the other way around.

• Are you speaking of Pheromones?

• smelling good is a definite plus

• Yes, it is true. Each person has a unique smell and smell plays an important role in attraction.