I haven't talked to my crush face-to-face much, so is it okay to talk to him online?

Some of my friends say talking online will give us more things to talk about at school (I'm pretty shy), while others think that it's better for me to come to him directly and show him that I want to talk, because sometimes it can be hard to tell people's feelings online and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talking online without the conversation being tempered by real life is going to build expectations in both of your minds. Yes, it's much easier to be think things out and be eloquent online, but that's only a facet of being able to communicate. Like AlanHB said, you'll have to talk to him in real life, so do it sooner rather than later, before unrealistic ideas have been built up and are ready to be crushed by physical, face to face interaction.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want a relationship in real life, you'll have to talk to him in real life. However if you're nervous you can arrange to meet him in real life over the net. IE ask him on a date.

• all of your friends are right in some way or another and it is fine to talk to him online.

What Girls Said 0