Guys, Is it odd that I don't like calling my boyfriend by his name?

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't like saying his name. I don't like calling him cute names either...
Help?

We have been together for over 6 months. I call him either "hey" or "babe".

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I barely ever call my partners by name either. But i make up for it by using lots of names like "baby" and "sweety". Other than that, it doesn't matter much, because if you are alone, its not like you have to address him every time you speak to him.

• Nah names are over rated. And the Baby thing can get old real quick but it is nice every now and then.

• Do you just not like his name? I would feel insulted if you never said my name, just like you would too

• I generally dont say peoples names. I think it might be rude, but its just how I am. I find another way of getting someones attention.

• I don't know, my girlfriend calls me by my full name all the time. She says she likes it a lot and I think it's awesome.

• Maybe because of your age. But I don't think it's weird or anything. You are 14 just enjoy life hehe!

• your too young for a boyfriend anyways...

where the hell are your parents? or should that not matter?

• What you call him? hist?