A guy I met only once said he likes me and wants me to be his soulmate, what should I do?

We only meet each other once, then he tried to contact me and asked me out, but I didn't find any time for him. After several messages and several calls he finally couldn't help telling me that he "want me to be his sould mate". He asked me out this evening, I refused said I'm busy (which I'm actually not), then he said he will ask me out later. So what should I do? I can see that he is kinda crush on me, but I don't know if I like him.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not being a very good soulmate, are you? :) Eventually he'll stop and find a new soulmate, but for now all you can do is keep saying no, and maybe find interest in a new guy and make it known you are interested in dating someone else. Always be busy, don't contact him first for anything, and at every opportunity, tell him you're going to be busy with another guy somehow. Usually weirdos like this will stop when they see they're wasting time on you and move on to someone else. I know, they're a bit of a pain when they act like this, but good thing you're recognizing that you don't want to be with him. This sort of melodrama is an indicator of what kind of nightmare you're relationship with him would be like.

• what the hell you mean I don't get u at all.
      besides, who is the weirdo?

What Guys Said 2

• then... best u can do's decide if he's yer type of guy or not... then date him :-)

• whatever, that's not important.

I know it quite clear that he is not my type, but he is really good and besides, very nice to me. And I just break up, maybe I will use he as a rebound or something, is it right for me to do that?

• "maybe I will use he as a rebound or something"<--- rebound's never a good option in my opinion... but it's up 2 u :D

• I don't like how he used "soulmate" the meaning of soulmate is someone who was put on earth by God that is perfect for you (in biblical manor). Basically it means he is perfect for you so you cannot simply ask for someone to be your soulmate. Correction, he is asking you out.

• I know it quite clear that he is not my type, but he is really good and besides, very nice to me. And I just break up, maybe I will use he as a rebound or something, is it right for me to do that?

What Girls Said 2

• In this situation, you block his number and don't look back.

You've expressed in the comments that you're not really interested in him. Don't go out with him.

Personally, I'm a little freaked out that he's chosen to go to the "YOU'RE MY SOUL MATE" thing right away. That's putting a lot more meaning behind exchanging a few texts and calls than should be there at this stage. He's going to be a stage 98 clinger, and will probably be needy and jealous. Just avoid him altogether.

• Talk to him i guess and get to know him. Guys will say things like that to get the girl. I know because guys say those things to me a lot and I dated couple of them. It never works out. I wouldn't recommend it. It just sounds/feels weird to me