Is he avoiding me/not into me or what?

Long story short, I went on a date on Wednesday. Everything went great. The guy seemed be into me and suggested that we meet again at some point. He touched the small of a back a couple of times and I felt as if he wanted to kiss me towards the end of the date. He paid for the bill and said that I should be his guest. At the end of the night, he said we should meet again sometime and I said sure and we kissed each other on the cheeks three times. Afterwards, I saw that he looked back at me one last time. He's quite a successful guy and is the founder of a couple of companies. He even told me he was going on a business trip abroad on Tuesday, so I assume he's got to prepare his speech, notes etc. But that's what I just keep telling myself..

Anyway, I sent him a message on WhatsApp yesterday in the afternoon saying hi, thanks for the other night and that I had fun. I saw that he came online after 10 mins, but didn't open my message. He didn't come online the entire night then and only came online today around 5 pm. He still hasn't read my message.

Does it sound like he might be avoiding me or could he just be busy? I mean, it can't be that hard just to answer someone's text back, even if he wasn't interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he's ignoring it if he's ACTIVE ;-)

• So he's most probably not into me then :(

What Guys Said 1

• For now let's assume he's just busy.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, sounds like he just isn't interested. That sucks, but other fish in the sea. :)