How to talk to guys these days?

So I've been single for a few months after getting out of a four year relationship. The last time I was single I was 14. I have no idea how actual dating works or how to talk to guys that are slightly more mature than 14 year olds... I'm not looking to get into anything serious right now but just some advice for when I do decide to put my self out there!

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... do u have an male friends who r single now?

• Well yes, but problem is that my guy friends are my ex's guy friends as well. We spent all of high school together. So the problem is meeting people I'd say.

What Guys Said 2

• You haven't asked any specifics so I'll do my best with advice:

Just the other day I was at a KFC and had a female as a cashier. Usually, these interactions are short (and just about my order) but she got me to conversate with her by binging up personal info, "I've only been here a couple months" so I responded with a, "how ya' likin' it?".

So, I guess it's something to try: reveal a bit about yourself to get the guy to return (conversation) with you, if you're up to it.

• Just talk to us. We're not looking to disqualify girls. We want to like you, especially if you're really hot, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just be chill and relaxed and give him some pretty obvious signals if you happen to like him.

What Girls Said 1

• The same as you did in the past.