Guys! What do you look for in a girl?

Do guys care what girls look like, more than what's on the inside?
Guys, this is a question for you. What are three major things you look for in a girl?

• Cliche looks?
  • Personality

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st i look for personality. Of course im lured in by her looks at first but if she is mean or dumb as a rock, she isn't the kind of girl for me. She has to be funny, easy to talk to (hence the not dumb part), kind, understanding and a great listener. Bonus points if she can also be seductive/sexy at times.
    2nd i look at how she views me. Does she enjoy my company, does she support me when im upset, does she understand what im going through, stuff like that. Bonus points if she can make me feel better.
    3rd i look at the way she looks overall. A kind smile, body parts that sync with her figure (not out of porportion breasts, legs to skinny, etc), hair that looks beautiful regardless of how she wears it, etc. Basically i dont care if their fat or thin, as long as they look good being what they are. Bonus points if she wears one piece swimsuits, that gets me every time.
    That is my optimal girl but she doesn't have to have all thoses aspects just the less she has the less into her i am. Dont worry she will have to drop below like I don't know approx 25% for me to be completely uniterested

What Guys Said 6

• Personality is way more important than anything. It's essential for both girl and guy to have the best personalities possible. And for them to be compatible.

Next comes facial looks. A girl doesn't have to be perfect to be extremely attractive. So many guys just walk past a girl without really looking. If only they would look properly. They could be walking past a Miss Right!!

Lastly comes the rest of the girl. Size and shape are not important at all. The only thing that matters here is if a girl is very overweight, and that's only for her own health.

• how often she eats pizza only 8)

• Welcome to the site - Personality is by far the most important thing

• Looks then personality. You're not just going to up and talk to somebody you're not attracted to. Personality is the deal breaker though.

• Looks and personality.

• Looks first than personality.
    Looks attract while personality keeps me there.

What Girls Said 2

• Cute face and an awesome personality :)

• personality will always be #1