Guys would you date a beautiful woman with 6 (six) kids?

So I know this beautiful woman who is so gorgeous, one look at her and you might turn into to stone! I mean she will stop you dead in your tracks, make you slob, while globs of slobber fall slowly from your mouth. Seemingly she has a geat personality, a rocking body, and lips that will leave one pondering the wonders of its possible functions in ones imagination. Is looks, and a great personality enough to give your attention to this woman?

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretending I'm a guy here for a second... fuck no... I can smell the baggage from a mile away

But hey, whatever floats your boat brah.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I think guys with no children who date women with a ton of kids are a waste. Why would you wanna play step daddy to all them chillun? It's ok if the guy has kids himself but if he's childless he's a fool

• 2|0
  • You sound very immature and idiotic. Like damn, you're 38?

• Most men here would say no. Don't listen to them. If you like her then go for it. Np opinions here should matter. Good luck!

• She does know what is causing her to get pregnant right?

• Depends on the guy

What Guys Said 12

• i don't know if you noticed, but you are only attracted to her sexually. Whats the point of your question? As far as i'm concerned, you are just another person who could give her a 7th kid just like the other guys did.

• Too much baggage there and drama with with father (s).

• errrrr... not into gals wth kids tbh... afraid of em :D

• No, I wouldn't take a Beautiful woman with 0 kids either ;D.

I might date an Ugly woman with 6 kids tho, but not Beautiful.

• I definitely would.

• No, that's too many kids for someone as young as me.

• Lol no that's just impossible

• Its very real... and she says she don't think no one would want her because, of that...

• Six kids? Not for me.

• nahhh I pass

• Not a chance

• sure. But I would think long and hard about whether I wanted to be a parent of six kids.

• Hell no!
    Good luck daddy #7, hope you can afford it.
    She's hitching a free ride through life.