How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

Been a lot of drama... He has a new girlfriend now... But would give me another chance if he wasn't with her. He said I shouldn't wait for him. And I should take the time to work on myself be a better person for me.

Just want some advice lol

by the way the thing with my ex he lies a lot to make me jealous. He even does it with his female friends just to make it seem like I'm not good enough. He said his girlfriend was one of his friends before too I asked her and she said it was a lie.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are trying to get a guy back, you gotta make him want you back! Pretty much make him not want the girl he's with, and want you back... Show him you are ready for him...

What Guys Said 4

• if he has a girlfriend... better let it go :-)

• If he actually really wanted you, he'd leave his current girl friend

• Take his advice.

• Yeah, you probably should just move on, same thing happened to me a year ago and it messed me up. When a guy says that, he is trying to be nice and tell you he doesn't want to be with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Just wait and see if he comes back! He has a girlfriend though, so it doesn't sound like he will.