Online Dating would you?

so I was how you guys feel about online dating, personally myself I don't do it myself it just feels like it's all just html codes (bascily not real).

Anyone else not into the online dating stuff?

My saying is
The end of the day you never know who is really typing...

• Yes (Online)
  • No (Physical interaction)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yep! I'd date someone online. I generally become deeply attracted by a person's personality.

• Probably not. You can't always be sure that people online are being honest.

• Yes I did, turns out he was from my hometown, I met him and now he's my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• I am not totally against it but on the free ones it could be anyone - Better to use premium sites but they are not cheap.

• Yes, why not? Our generation is the most anti-social in person and most of our communication IS online. You said it feels like it's all "html codes", but do you feel the same way about GAG or any other social networking site? I don't see how you can feel that way and use GAG at the same time.

• nah... i cnsider OD... waste of tme... chances 2 get successful r minimum as hell o_O

• It is usually safe. I'd just say if you were to do it and meet up, make sure you're in a well lit area with a lot of people.