I don't find him attractive?

So I started talking to this guy and he asked me out. The problem is I don't find him attractive but I've only meet him once for a few mins but we have been texting a lot and he really seems nice and he does make me laugh. So should I give him a chance? Do you think you have to be instantly attracted to someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, nope, and nope. I mean I fall in love with a guy if he's super nice, charming, and funny. The being attractive thing is a bonus! Obviously, it might be kind of easier to fall in love with a guy or be charmed by them if they're hot. But i'd give him a chance for sure. Anyways, the better the personality, the more attractive he will become to you. So ya, give him a chance for sure :) He will make you way more happy than some hot guy with a shit personality. You can't find the perfect man anyways!

What Guys Said 2

• nothing wrong with giving someone a chance! I have done that before.
    maybe when you start talking in person the attraction will occur.
    if it doesn't though you need to be clear with him that you like him but are not romantically interested

• Give him a chance but make sure your motives are clear. Just go as friends at first. he might be the one. But hAve a plan

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone deserves a chance. You may not physically find him attractive now, but if you give him and chance and just try a date then you may change your mind and really get to liking him. If you just don't click on the date them tell him because you'll have a valid reason other than lack of physical attraction.

• Totally give him a chance!! My greatest love so far was with a guy I never actually liked as to looks and style but we had soooooooo much chemistry like our minds were great put together!! And to think I care a lot about looks. So give him a chance you never know!! ;-)

• Give him a chance you barely know him... Usually people are only interested in people that are half interested in them... Its good that he is interested in you he is probably one of the "nice guys"

• Give him a chance!