GIRLS!! Would an attractive guy being book smart but not street smart change your opinion about dating him when he has attractive dating qualities?

Like he's nice, loving and caring, attractive, doesn't cheat, or cause drama by lying. he's smart and has promise with the future career he ends up choosing, but sometimes he doesn't have common sense or is kinda slow.

Would that change your opinion about the relationship youd have with him? (Makes u think friends w/ benefits, short term dating, long term dating, marriage material)

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't change my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Street smart refers to your ability to handle situations as they occur to you. You could *know* that's it's better to just give an armed mugger what they want because you read it somewhere. But a street smart person is going to be able to recognize the situation, and spot the warning signs to avoid it before it happens. You might say that one is wisdom, and one is knowledge. One is what you know, the other is your ability to apply and use it. Street smart people learn faster, and cab learn from situations more effectively without needing previous book smarts. I may not be explaining this very well, but I wouldn't want to date someone who couldn't keep calm and get themselves out of a dangerous situation. I'm submissive at my core, but I won't submit to anyone that I don't trust completely to protect me. That being said, if I don't feel they can protect me without me having to step in and take charge, I probably won't be interested.

• he's both smart at recognizizing things and doing things in a street smart way and book smart way, when he's smart, but there's times when he doesn't have common sense, and appears to have neither. Its usually when he's drunk, tired, dehyrdated, or burnt out mentally from doing work that requires a lot of thinking. The other times it happens randomly, its weird i know ha

• Okay you're human! Lol sounds fine to me :-)

• He sounds great to me

What Guys Said 2

• most gals like street-smart as far as i know :-)

• Abs, jawline n sense of humor. Nothing else matters in my opinion lol

• He got em at Abs

On a side note: Curry is slacking!

• The only reason I deprive my self of tasty shit is for the ladies. Oh wait I'm eating shit watching our Warriors, sorry ladies, GO WARRIORS!!! hahaha.