Do you think guys would enjoy or be annoyed if we switched the dating roles?

If girls had to approach guys and guys were the ones to get hit on. Do you think guys would get annoyed or like it. I think I would like but also don't know all the details of what girls deal with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Copy paste of mine incoming and we as guys would love it OFC. Since it makes things a lot easier.

I'd rather be the 1 approached by the girl. Since I'm 1 of the easiest guys to talk to on top of being 1 of the easiest guys out here to SNAG (I don't play hard to get at all).. all ya gotta do is ask for it (number) and bam you're going to get it. I'm not going to waste your time nor make the approach hard on you/us as a whole. Nope, as soon as that ice is broken it's all fair game. And I plan on taking to ___ as is I've known her my whole life (Make her feel comfortable/take the pressure off of her) and overall I can control the tempo then if that makes sense equaling both walking away with a smile on our face or a friendship or something in general LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind that actually.

• I love reversals! I do it often in and out of the bedroom and guys seem to absolutely love it!

• My kind of women lol

• Sometimes guys like getting all the attention and be treated like girls :p

• I think they'd like it. They'd still be guys right? They don't like switch bodies

Yeah, even if they did get hit on I think being guys they know they could defend themselves against most girls and wouldn't worry about predatory girls as much as girls worry about predatory guys.

• True lol I always wonder why girls complain. If girls always were hitting on me I'd feel great.😏

• I think it's different for guys though lol getting attention really loses its charm quickly since you know these guys are just putting in he minimal amount of effort to see if you'll sleep with them.
      "Hey how's it going? Wow. Yeah. That's really interesting. Wanna come back to my place?" And we don't want to be rude right as a guy starts talking (because we know where it's going) but sometimes you're just not in the mood for guys asking for sex lol

What Guys Said 2

• it alrady happens... no?

• Sometimes but if the roles were completely switched and girls were expected to like guys now is there anything that would annoy you?

• It 'd b funny... LOL

• I would personally like it