Guys, what does it mean when u ask ur boyfriend.. What is he doing this long wknd?

And he replies it does not concern you.. So you dont need to ask such a question. Was it wrong for me to ask that? .. I just thought we shpuld communicate and share ideas. Do guys do not think like this? .. What does it also mean when u go down on ur boyfriend n he does not return the favor? ... I know guys think different from girls but advice pls? ..

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I doesn't concern u! And thats how he talks to u? That ain't cool. Try it on him the nxt time he asks u something

• Great tip and i was thinking that.

• If he was joking he woulda told u what he was doing about 15sec. Later

• True. Thank u!

What Guys Said 7

• It means your boyfriend is a bit of a tool.

• Wow, its one thing for him not to share the details but that is a rather rude way to indicate that.

• Wow, that's the rudest thing I have ever heard. You are dating an asshole.

• He can be in bad mood. He is human too.
    You dont have to know everything just because he is your boyfriend. Respect his privacy, it can be also a familiar crisis.

• I get that but he needs to communicate.

• Almost 6 montha

• Is not that much.
      Is normal he wants some time for himself.

• Sounds like he is being selfish to me and u deserve better

• Sounds like an asshole, in my opinion

• Thats what it sounds like indeed

• we shpuld communicate and share ideas. Do guys do not think like this? .. What does it also mean whe