Guys, opinion please?

When a girl likes your pic on social media? What do you feel or how do you guys act? Like talk to your guy friends about it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel flattered but that's about it

What Guys Said 7

• If I was crushing on her then it would mean a little more and I might tell my friends that she did like my pic. Otherwise it is just nice to receive likes

• No, social media has become so automatized that looks like people give "likes" just because. I do not take that any serious.

• It's encouraging. Especially if you have the hots for the girl. But I don't look into it much.
    No, I don't discuss it with guy friends.

• If u have the hots for that gurl.. Or a girlfriend liking a boyfriend pic or vice versa.. How does the boyfriend take wen his girlfriend likes his pic

• It makes you glad they are paying attention to what you are posting.

• I get likes from people all the time on social media. It doesn't mean anything to me.

• It feels nice. Nothing to brag about really.

• Its a boost on your confidence but nothing dramatic

• Most of the time my friends tell me that they've sensed a positive signal and that there's a chance.

• What does that mean

• they tell me that the girl likes me.. of course if she is someone liking all my pictures and comments