Young women do you like hair on a guy, or a completely shaven bald head? If a guy had the opposite of your preference would it be a dealbreaker?

I'm a 21 year who sports a shaved head from a condition, I want to know where the look/I stand with getting an attractive date.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like hair on a dude. but being bald isn't a dealbreaker. plenty of dudes look great with a shaven head.

What Girls Said 3

• Some men only look attractive bald. So it depends on the guy and his features for me.

• Some guys look really good with a shaved head, but typically I like guys with hair. It's no where near a deal-breaker, though.

• I prefer hair

• It's not a deal breaker if they're bald though

What Guys Said 2

• I'm in my 40's, and I sport a shaved head. I go on dates all the time. True, some women prefer dudes with hair, and that's cool, but if you got the looks and the moves, the ladies will be receptive.

I mean, look at Jason Statham. Does he have a lot of hair? Hell no. Does he have trouble attracting the ladies? Hell no.

www.celebhairdo.com/.../Jason_Statham_LB4368.jpg

• Don't takr this offensively but so many sites have young bakd guys like me who aren't even early 20's saying women under 30 tend to be turned off by it, it's great you get dates at 40 but I'm assuming they are the same age group I'm looking at post high school college girls.

• No offense taken. I get what you're saying; my point is that if you take what life gives you, own it and be proud of it, the ladies will be receptive. I'm not saying EVERY lady will be receptive; some ladies will reject you (which is true for almost any guy period), which is their loss. Next!

By the way, I didn't just start shaving my head recently; I've been doing it for a long time. I dated a 24-year-old for a while in my younger years; she didn't have a problem with it.

• I got curley brown locks of hair