Here's some things that I heard non white people say that are the reason why date exclusively date them... Agree?

I hear non white guys say white girls are more outgoing, sexual than non white women (other than being better looking)
I hear non white women say white men are more sensitive to a woman's needs, honorable, responsible and treat women better. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the first one, I think that's more of a cultural divide. In western culture, sex isn't nearly as taboo. Every year, it's becoming more and more talked about and accepted for women to embrace their sexuality here while it's still a source of embarrassment or maybe even shame in other cultures.
    As for the second one, I can tell you there are still plenty of white men who are just as disrespectful and insensitive as all the other ethnic men I've met and that's just a racial bias with virtually no evidence to support it.

What Girls Said 5

• My thoughts are that I don't give a fuck.

• why so much color related questions? idgaf!!
    img.pandawhale.com/...ck-up-gif-Penn-Jill-BhHC.gif

• Don't like it trick then don't answer then.

• so why are you generalizing then?

• If you READ the QUESTION, I SAID I HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT. I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

• It's kind of true sometimes.

• The ones they like happens to be accommodating. But it doesn't mean every white guy or girl is like that. Luck of the draw. Why is this a revelation to you? Every race has the rotten and good apples.

• You are definitely one heck of a judgmental individual. Whateverrrrrrrr!!!

• Are you slow? I said I've heard people say not me.

• Yeah I'm slow. Hey shallow I know its ya. Haha

• I agree. All I've ever dated has been white guys. (:

• Why is that?

• so only white guys are respectful huh?

• I'm not a racist, if that's what you're thinking?

What Guys Said 4

• Color means jack shit. It's cultural.

• Shut the fuck up. This is very boring

• Eh I don't think that way. Anyone can be outgoing, and I don't think white girls are more outgoing than the rest

• I'd say it has less to do with skin color, and more to do with cultural influences. Since everybody is different, it doesn't make sense to generalize.

• I didn't . I'm just telling you what I've heard. I never said this was the absolute truth.