Do you ever feel like you are going to be single forever?

For me I will definitely be single for my entire life. How do I know? I am not good enough for anybody. I have nothing to offer anybody. I give up and I am done trying. I am going to embrace and accept it. At this point a fling here and there it is all I am ever going to get. Maybe friends with benefits. The sad part about it is I am not even unattractive. I have a nice personality but it is not good enough. I am unlovable. Enough of my negative thinking. Do you ever feel like you never find somebody?

My crush and I saw each the previous night. I asked this question I was ready to cut him off because of his lies, bullshit, games, drug use. He quit the hard drugs apparently. But he smokes pot and he is trying to better his life. I was ready to reject him and continue being single but I am getting sooo damn tired of it. Only thing that sucks is I have bipolar and I think he is as well. But luckily I am on something to control my symptoms. He smokes pot to control his moods.
Blah the crush thing is history I thought I liked him. I do not like him at all. I have not spoken to him since May or June. I am done with him for good.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are doing right now is pure negative thoughts that will spill out in your world, in your actions, attitude and body language. I think whatever you are going through is something now here in the moment but it is NOT permanent. Unfortunately, how long it takes to stop you from feeling like this is all up to you. I think you're great looking but you already know that, but maybe it's just the area you are in. I've buried the girl I wanted to marry, she was the first person I ever thought I would ever really think I could love. But sadly she's passed, and yes it took a long time for me to get back into dating and guess what it does suck but I'm out here trying, putting my BEST self out in the hopes that maybe I can find someone else who is looking for what I'm offering. Whoever that girl is, is going to be worth it you just have to weather out the storm.

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe yes, maybe no. For some reason the women I like usually either have a dead-end future ahead of them if they don't change course , REALLY far away or not really sure what to talk about with.

In the meantime. I'm just gonna make myself useful and be the best man I can in case I am fortunate enough to meet one I fancy and is available.

http://i.imgur.com/9bbw8r2.jpg

• "In the meantime. I'm just gonna make myself useful and be the best man I can in case I am fortunate enough to meet one I fancy and is available."
      Should get MH for this sentence alone. If there were a hall of fame for GAG, I'd nominate this sentence.

• I like the blind folded marathon metaphor, too. You've a way with words.

• @Bluemax
      One of the few things I have going for me I suppose hahah

@XNicholeMariex3
      Wasn't expecting you to be among the audience of my late night melancholic rants lol

• I'm single... but I know for certain I will find someone.

Why?

Because out there, there is a match for EVERY type of human being imaginable! :)

• I'm single too and have 2 reasons I see that cause it:
    (1) I'm not good in making first contact...
    (2) I've waited too long, assuming that things would happen one day. Once in my thirties I started experiencing that every girl I liked was already taken. On a dating site as well, single girls between 30 and 40 are really rare :D
    The first thing that I notice when looking at your profile pic is that warm smile... my feeling says you will one day be in a happy relationship :D

• Yup, my standards are up here *raises hand above head* which eliminates 90% of the lady population and the odds of me running into a lady in the other 10% and successfully woo her is very slim. But if there is a God, he will see fit to deliver me a busty hotty to lay waste to my cock on the regular. Cuz if he doesn't then when I get up to heaven I'm bringing a whole world of hurt with me. I'm coming for you too Jesus!

• Comin for Jesus? Kinky.

• That should be a t-shirt! @linkywinky

"Cumming for Jesus. Buttfuck Arkansas 2015"
      "I came for Jesus and all I got was this white shirt... it was originally navy"

• hahhahahah 😂😂

• Nah I've learned recently there is more to life than the simple gratification of having a partner. Its not required and I have met plenty of people who are happy without one. I suggest to anyone before they get into a relationship that they love themselves and that is difficult.

• Nah I've felt it deep down that I am meant to have a family, and everything I do is towards that one goal.

• "Good enough?" How is it you feel you are not "good enough?" Why do you feel you have nothing to offer anybody and that you are unlovable? You are quite correct, by the way, when you say you are not unattractive.

• I do, yes. And I've come to terms with it already. It's not that I'm a horrible person. It just appears that when I've socialized, women don't seem interested in me. I'm not going to just hook up with someone just for status.

• All the time, getting old and I'm not even dating..

• Cause you're a playa like your brother keyspirits hahaha

• @zorro8888 why not! ? I'm his sensei!

• You're the one who thought him how to get those girls?
      Oh wow.. You're cooler than I though ;P

• No I've never felt that way, I just focus on what's in front of me.

• Same.. I too have accepted that and I'm fine with it.

• It happens to me I dont even kid myself of finding anyone as negative as it might sound

• Looking at your picture I am 1000% sure it's not about your looks. If you say you have a good personality, then it's only a matter of time. You just need to meet the right guy ^^ It will come, trust me.

• Yes, yes I do.

• You need to be taken on a date, shown a good time and start enjoying life again. It gets better 😉

• The thought of it does creep up sometimes but I feel like if I just fix my weak points, I'll be good to go. Trying to put on weight, hitting the gym and shiiit

• I do think that it is more than likely I would remain single forever, but I don't really care anymore.

Once you have given up and given in entirely on relationships you don't really have to care about it much anymore or even worry about it.

I think relationships are a must only if you really want a family and children of your own, regardless. Otherwise the possibility of relationships can always be postponed or just abandoned entirely.

• truth be told. if others didn't care about judgment. more people would be less single and more happy.

• We've all been there; I've felt that way sometimes. All I can say is that it gets better. One day, when you least expect it, you'll meet a great guy who sweeps you off your feet and makes you feel like there's hope for humanity after all. In the meantime, you have to learn to be happy with your life just the way it is. You're only 24; you have plenty of time to find the right guy, and there's a big world out there waiting for you to discover it.

What Girls Said 16

• You, tiredofwaiting, are in good company. I'm know lots of people who are tired of waiting for a relationship. I am. But maybe the better way of looking at it is that we have been given this time of singleness as a gift, an opportunity, a phase that may one day disappear. And, I think, that there is something nice about being single. However, I too often think that I'm going to be single for the rest of my life. I wonder if this phase is permanent. And I've found myself closing off opportunities with men I should have taken because my mindset has become so entangled with eternal singleness. So don't give up on the idea in its entirety, but don't mourn over your current lack of a boyfriend. Live life, love others and laugh often. Personally, I'm not waiting for anyone to enjoy life but I'm also not opposed to having a partner in the adventure. You are a treasure beyond monetary value; don't worry about finding someone. First focus on finding yourself, so that when the right person comes around you can find each other. And you are lovable. Every single person in this world is loved, and you will be loved.

A relationship may not be in my future; I have some standards, I'm not very attractive and I'm a virgin, waiting to have sex in a highly-committed relationship (marriage). And honestly, I have to be super drunk to kiss men. My friends have called me a commitment phobe, and clueless when it comes to guys advances. I have never had a serious relationship, but I've dated some guys, and I've had guys hit on me and ask me out but I couldn't because of logistics and I have lots of guy friends. So technically, I've attracted some people at times and my personality isn't always repulsive to guys. I just need to sort myself out.

• I don't know. Don't really care, singleness is so nice and uncomplicated. Plus I'm not really a commitment person. It would have to be a very amazing guy to be able to convince me to settle down. He better throw that cage over me real quick or else he's gonna look up and I've already flown away.

By the way, having a nice personality is all you need to be worth being loved. You know who doesn't deserve love? People with awful personalities that treat others like fly crap. THAT'S who needs to be locked solitary in a cellar for the rest of their lives. Not a good person with a kind heart. I don't care if you're 750 lbs or have three eyeballs, if you're a good person inside you deserve all the love in the world.

• Yes!!! haha
    I got that resting bitch face game going strong.

Plus, I'm going to be a nun with @linkywinky

• i won't lie i sometimes feel like this too
    moving-pictures.us/.../...alone-gifts-92r7f01g.png

• im 33 and still have not found anyone. all my friends are on there 2nd kid and i still can't find a boyfriend. I don't know why my cards are playing out this way but it sucks. I'm not a bad looking girl and my I'm funny. I just don't get it though.
    you are 24 you are still young I wouldn't worry at your age yet. good luck and I'm sure you will find someone.

• I could get a boyfriend if I wanted to... But I just don't wan no one by my side. .. The single free life is for me :) no drama. No problem.. No kids... :) that's lifereed... At least for me it is :)

• Sometimes haha But I know that's not true. I saw a psychic and she told me I'm going to be happily married one day so I'm good. (I'm semi joking here lol).

• Nope! I'll get married some day and have a big family! The End :)

• Oh yeah! Lol

• I feel so for myself

• That special guy will be worth the wait

• No I don't think I will be but I do have high expectations

• How hard have you tried tho? it's easy to give up... all those hours spent on the Internet looking for answers... one maybe single for life...

• No I won't be single forever even if I wanted so.

• YES. It feels like I'm going to be forever alone.

• Yeah, all the time